The 1st Local-ISFT Thailand was successfully held at Rajamangala University of Technology Suvarnabhumi (RMUTSB) with the schedule at 16th December.
Starting with the keynote speech from Prof. Napat Watjanatepin, Each participants from Thailand and Korea had technology exchange and fusion of science & technology sessions.
1. Prof. Napat Watjanatepin - "Design and Construction of the 18 x 50 Watts Chip-On-Board High-Power LED based Solar Simulator"
2. Prof. Hanshik Chung - "Review of Seawater Desalination Processes"
3. Prof. Chulsu Kim - "Presentation and Introduction of ISFT"
1. Mr. Peerasak Paopang - "Application of LabVIEW-DAQ6008 to Measurement and Control the Irradiance Flux of a Solar Simulator"
2. Prof. Tae Yeol Bae - "A Study of Critical Speed Analysis of Planetary Gear System on Mixer Reducer for 6~8m³ Grade Concrete Mixer Truck"
3. Mr. Sangmin Lee - "New technology educational lab equipment proposal"